End-of-the-year math test prep is easy and fun for your 2nd graders with these exciting digital math review games. Practicing for standardized testing can feel like a chore for teachers and students, but not with these exciting digital math review game show activities!
This set of three 2nd grade math test prep review games will help you assess your student’s understanding of all the 2nd grade math standards they have learned this year.
With multiple-choice, fill in the blank, word problems, and short answer questions, your students will get lots of important practice for their upcoming standardized tests. Use these 2nd Grade End of Year Math Review Game Show Test Prep with your whole class, as part of a center activity, and even as a targeted review at the beginning of 3rd grade. Because of the game show style of these 2nd Grade math review games, your students will be begging for more!
Be sure to check out the preview to see examples of these exciting digital math review games!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS GAME WILL WORK ON YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU BUY? Download this FREE St. Patrick’s Day Trivia Game Show
If your students love games, you can get all of these and much more in the 2nd Grade Math Game Show Bundle!
2nd Grade End of Year Math Review Game Shows includes:
- 3 math game shows to cover all 2nd grade math standards
- Each game includes 25 standards-aligned question AND answer slides
- 75 total math questions
- An optional challenge question in each game
- A BONUS blank, editable version so you can create your own questions and games
- Adorable sound effects
- An interactive game board – click on the question box and it takes you to that question slide. The question box will then disappear so you know that question has already been asked
- A self-scoring scoreboard – no typing in scores – they are automatically updated when you click that a player has answered a question correctly!
- Buttons TO ADD or DELETE points from a team’s score
- A reset button that defaults all scores to zero
- Sound effects that play when a student answers a question correctly
- Winner animation with applause when you select the winning team at the end of the game
- Instructions for downloading, setting up the game, using the game on a SmartBoard, and instructions for play
- A checklist of skills for each game
This Jeopardy style game show plays on PowerPoint versions 2007 or later AND Macintosh PowerPoint 2013 and later! This game uses Macros. You will have to enable Macros on your PowerPoint program in order for the automatic scoring to work. I have included instructions on how to enable Macros and how to play the game in a PDF file included in the download. Be sure to read them, and if you are having any difficulty, just email me and I will help you out! This game does not play on hand-held devices.
Need more engaging vocabulary activities for your classroom? Check these out!:
- FRACTIONS GAME SHOW: FRACTIONS POWERPOINT GAME
- 2D and 3D Shapes Game: 2D and 3D Shapes PowerPoint Game Show
- AREA AND PERIMETER GAME SHOW: POWERPOINT REVIEW GAME
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keep ’em Thinking!
Connect with Me: