Do you teach Growth Mindset in your classroom? Before you introduce Growth Mindset, try teaching your students about what being an achiever means and the characteristics of achievers. This Print and Go resource includes everything you need to introduce your students to the concept of Achievement. It is the first product in my Becoming an Achiever series.
This curriculum includes 7 detailed lesson plans, a PowerPoint presentation, rubrics, reflection pages, handouts, and graphic organizers, along with support materials for the teacher. Be sure to download the Preview to see all the items included!
- Lesson 1: What is an Achiever?
- Lesson 2: The Junkyard Wonders Read Aloud Activities
- Lesson 3: Achievers You Know – Interview Activity
- Lesson 4: Character Traits of Achievers
- Lesson 5: Character Traits That Promote or Hinder Achievement
- Lesson 6: What Do Achievers Think, Say and Do?
- Lesson 7: What’s Your Opinion?
Want to save $$$ Bundle Up!
This resource is also included in my Becoming An Achiever Growing Bundle.
Follow me to be notified when I post a new product. All my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours so it pays to be a follower!
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).