Your students will become experts at telling time to 5 minutes with these hands-on, fun games and telling time worksheets! Each student gets their own printable watch with a unique time on it. These watches are used in all the games and activities to get your students out of their seats and actively practicing telling time to the nearest 5 minutes.
The unit includes 48 individual watches for you to print out, laminate and have students wear during the telling time activities. Use Velcro to attach the watches and they are good for years of use. The watches are available in both color and black and white to save printing costs.
This pack includes 4 telling time games and 2 telling time worksheet activities:
- I Have Who Has – Students identify the time displayed on their watches.
- Find Someone Who Has – Students find a classmate wearing the watch that matches the times on their worksheet (4 worksheets, using both digital times and words)
- Watch Me Make a Circle – Students use the times on their watches to line up in a circle in the right order.
- Line ‘em Up! – Students work in groups to line up in order according to the time on their watches.
- Tick Tock, Different Ways to Read a Clock – Worksheet and directions for an activity in which students show the time on their watch in different ways.
- A.M. and P.M. Activity – Students illustrate the time on their watch in both am and pm on this telling time worksheet
- Also includes ideas for using the watches as equity sticks and other classroom management ideas
Teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Clever, clever way to teach time to the nearest 5 minutes! My class loved the watches that they could wear around during the games. This is one of my favorite purchases!” – Valerie H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Any resources that get my students up out of their chairs gets them excited. They are doing really well with telling time using this resource.” – Leigh Anne B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is the best purchase I’ve made on TpT! My kiddos learned so much and they wanted to play the games over and over all week! They didn’t want to take the watches off! Thank you for such a fun and creative way to learn to tell time! Perfect!” – Buyer
❤️ More Money & Telling Time Activities You’ll Love ❤️
Keep ’em Thinking!
Copyright © Keep ’em Thinking.