50% off 48 hrs.! Your students will have a blast and be totally engaged while learning about and reviewing the history of Veterans Day with this no-prep interactive Veterans Day History and Trivia Game Show. The questions and informational text are perfect for students in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.
Played like Jeopardy®, this Veterans Day Trivia Game reviews Veterans Day history while engaging students in a fun game! Question categories include facts about Veterans Day in the following categories: The History of Veterans Day, Symbols and Tradition, The Military, Veterans Day Today, and Mixed Bag.
This Game includes :
- PowerPoint Veterans Day History and Trivia game with 5 categories
- Fully editable blank version with 5 categories and points ranging from 10 to 50
- A gameboard slide
- 25 question and 25 answer slides
- A self-scoring scoreboard
- An optional challenge round
- A Bonus Veterans Day information text for students to read prior to the game
- Sound effects for each contestant play when the contestant answers a question correctly.
- Winner animation with applause when you select the winner at the end of the game
- Instructions for downloading, setting up the game, using the game on a SmartBoard, and instructions for play
Be sure to check out the preview to see everything included in this resource.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS GAME WILL WORK ON YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU BUY? Download this FREE St. Patrick’s Day Trivia Game Show
How can I use this resource?
✅ Can be played as a whole class, or in small groups in a center
✅ Perfect for Zoom and in person
Want to use this game for another subject? No problem! I have included an editable version so you can change all the categories, questions, and answers! You can use this PowerPoint game show to review any subject
*PLEASE NOTE: This Veterans Day History game show plays on PowerPoint versions 2007 or later AND Macintosh PowerPoint 2013! This game uses Macros. You will have to enable Macros on your PowerPoint program for the automatic scoring to work. I have included instructions on enabling Macros and how to play the game in a PDF file included in the download. Be sure to read them, and if you are having any difficulty, email me, and I will help you out!
More PowerPoint Game Shows:
Keep ’em Thinking!
Copyright © Keep ’em Thinking.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.